25th June 2017
1 .Jesus said, “I am the resurrection and the life”. Please remember in your prayers the family and friends of Mrs J. Ahern, 6 Neville.
2. The Kirk Session requests that a period of quiet reflection take place when the Minister and Choir enter the Church prior to the start of the Service, and that during the Offering the opportunity is taken to spend a few minutes in silent thought. Please ensure that mobile phones are switched off. The Congregation’s support would be greatly appreciated.
3 .Morning worship next Sunday at 10.30 am.
4.The flowers this morning have been donated.
5. Tea and coffee in the John Callaghan Hall after worship this morning.
6. Coffee Shop is now closed until Monday 14th August. Thank you to all who have supported us this year.
SUMMER AT MONCREIFF – Afternoon Tea for Seniors on Tuesday 11 July 2017
The Moncreiff Caring group is celebrating summer with an afternoon of tea and cakes, reminiscing, music and much more. The event for senior members of the congregation and guests will be held in Moncreiff church halls from 1.30pm until 3.30pm on 11 July. In order to confirm catering requirements please obtain a Free ticket for the event from the Caring Team table in the vestibule after the morning service or from the church office Tuesday to Friday am. Contact Ailsa Harper-Hennessey on 07971816862 for further information.
8. Gift Aid – Please place any new Gift Aid Declarations in the secure post box at the foot of the right-hand stair in the vestibule. If you have any Gift Aid queries, please speak to Fiona Lamont, Gift Aid Convener. 01355 279262, email@example.com
9. Date for your diary: Christmas Fayre - Sat. 18th November. During the month of June, we will be collecting holiday gifts and these may be left in the Christmas Fayre box in the vestibule.
10. Tea Duty: Today: J. Boslam, W. Dunn and I. Fairbairn. Next Sunday: A. McIntyre and N. Campbell.
11. Flower Duty: Today: Mrs McCrae. Next Sunday: Mrs A. McIntyre
12. Creche Duty: Today E. Hamilton, M. McIntyre and S. Whyte.
Next Sunday: T. Smith, S. Sands and M. Baird.
13 .Book Table: We have raised another £30.00 bringing this year’s total to £390.
14. Website – our website address is www.moncreiffparishchurch.co.uk. If you have anything you would like on the site, please contact Fiona Lamont 279262 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. A box is available under the book table to receive donations of dried food and tins for distribution to East Kilbride Food Banks.
16. Email – the church email address is email@example.com
Scottish Charity No. SC016751