Intimations 13th January 2019
- Jesus said, “I am the
resurrection and the life.” Please remember in your prayers the family and friends of Mr
Robert Baxter, Wingate Crescent, Calderwood. The funeral will be held on Tuesday 15 January at 2.45 pm in South Lanarkshire Crematorium.
- The Kirk Session
requests that a period of quiet reflection take place when the Minister and Choir enter the Church prior to the start of the Service, and that during the Offering the opportunity is taken to spend a
few minutes in silent thought. Please switch off phones. The Congregation’s support would be greatly appreciated.
- A LARGE PRINT Order of Service is available from the Duty Elders.
- Morning Worship next
Sunday at 10.30 am.
- Tea and coffee in the John
Callaghan Hall after worship this morning.
- The flowers this week have been donated.
- The Sunday Morning Tea Rota for 2019 is now available for those wishing to
- The new session of the Guild starts on Tuesday 15 January at 7.30 pm. Our speaker will be Malcolm McIntyre
on behalf of CrossReach. Our project for this year is “Join Up the Dots”, a CrossReach project. Everyone is welcome to come along.
- The Moncreiff Caring Group Monthly Meeting will be held on Wednesday 16 January at 7 pm
in the Park Room.
- MONCREIFF BURNS SUPPER will take place on Saturday 26
January at 6 pm for 6.30 pm. The supper will be served by the Caterers at 6.30 pm. Tickets will cost £15 and will be available after Morning
Service. Thank you for your continued support.
- The next service in Forefaulds will be held on Thursday 31
January at 2.30 pm (meeting there at 2.20) - all welcome.
- The Coffee Shop will be open Mon-Fri 10-11.30
- Keep Fit is cancelled until further
- Yoga classes meet on Wednesdays 3.30-4.45
pm. New members welcome.
- Badminton is on Wednesday 1.30–4 pm. New members
- Moncreiff Hygge Get-together every Thursday 1.30-3.30 pm. All ages welcome.
- Country Dancing is on Thursday 7.30-9.30 pm.
- The Book Table has raised £50 during December -
total for 2018 is £620.
- A box
is available under the book table to receive donations of dried food and tins for distribution to East Kilbride Food Banks.
Development Fund are collecting used ink cartridges to raise money. Box is
in the office.
- Intimations should be handed in to the church office in writing, or sent by
email, no later than 10 am Thursday.
- Website & Facebook: Keep up to date with what’s going on in Moncreiff by
visiting our website: www.moncreiffparishchurch.co.uk and our Facebook page.
- Email: email@example.com
Scottish Charity No. SC016751