- The Kirk Session request that a
period of quiet reflection take place when the Minister and Choir enter the Church prior to the start of the Service, and that during the Offering the opportunity is taken to spend a few minutes in
silent thought. Please switch off phones. Your support would be greatly appreciated.
- A LARGE PRINT Order
of Service is available from the Duty Team.
- Morning Worship next Sunday at 10.30
- The flowers this week have been donated.
- Spring Clean of
John Callaghan Hall Stage Area: Because of recent re-furbishment of Park Room and Vestry a lot of excess baggage has been stored in the stage area. This area is now being
cleared. So please, if you have any articles/ equipment on the stage, please remove to a suitable location or it is in danger of being removed for you. Bill McDougall
- The next Prayer evening will be on Wednesday 18 March at 7pm in the Vestry/Quiet Room. All
welcome to pray with us. Please continue to place Prayer requests on the cards provided and place in the prayer box on the Caring Group table in the vestibule.
- Please note that the
Annual General Meeting will be held on Sunday 22 March in the John Callaghan Hall after morning worship.
- Tickets (£4) for the Guild Closing Social - Tuesday 31 March,
7.30pm will be on sale today.
- We are looking for articles for the next issue of ‘Moncreiff Messenger’ (The Church Magazine). We are looking for any news or views relating
to the life of Moncreiff, in particular relating to the upcoming Easter celebrations. No matter how large or small they are; news
of upcoming events or people, or just a word of thanks, or a hello from a former member living in another part of the world, all are welcome. If you have never contributed to the magazine before, now is an ideal time to start – young or old, we are all part of the Moncreiff family!
If you feel you want to include photographs to support your article (especially for the web version) they too would be most
welcome. (Photographs can be returned.) Preferably, please send articles in soft form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on paper (in a plain font if typed please) to
myself. Please submit articles as soon as possible, the sooner the better. Absolute last date for submission of articles – Sunday 29 March.
- The Book
Table raised £40 during February making our total to date £90.
- The Sunday
Morning Tea Rota is now available for volunteers. Please add your name to the sheet in the kitchen.
- The Coffee
Shop is open Mon-Fri 10-11.30 am.
- Keep Fit is cancelled until further notice.
- The Prayer
Group meets on Tuesday in the vestry at 10.30 am.
- Tai Chi meet Tuesdays 12-2 pm – new members welcome.
- The Chill Out
Club meet every Tuesday 1.30-3.30 pm. All welcome.
- Yoga is
on every Wednesday 3.30-4.45pm – new members welcome.
- All welcome to our
Community 3 Cs get-together for all ages every Thursday afternoon from 1.30-3.30 pm.
- A box is available under
the book table to receive donations of dried food and tins for distribution to East Kilbride Food Banks.
- The Office is open Monday to Friday 9 am-noon. Intimations should be handed in to the church office in writing, or sent by
email, no later than 10 am Thursday. Email: email@example.com
- Mr Bill Hastings: Mobile 070954 167 158 / Home 01355 904521
- Please let us know of anyone ill at home or in hospital, bereaved or celebrating a major life event either by passing us a note at the caring table or inform us
through the office.
- Website & Facebook: Keep up to date with what’s going on in Moncreiff by visiting our website:
www.moncreiffparishchurch.co.uk and our Facebook page.
EK Moncreiff Parish Church is a charity registered in Scotland and regulated