- The Kirk Session requests that a period of quiet reflection take place when the Minister and Choir enter the Church prior to the start of the Service, and that during the Offering
the opportunity is taken to spend a few minutes in silent thought. Please ensure that mobile phones are switched off. The Congregation’s support would be greatly
- Morning Worship
next Sunday at 10.30 am.
- A LARGE
PRINT Order of Service is available from the Elders.
- Faithbuilders leaders would like to thank everyone who attended the Easter
Brunch last Sunday. It was great to see the hall so full and the feedback has been very encouraging. Although this was not a fundraiser, the donations received were fantastic and produced
a surplus of £185. The leaders have agreed to donate this to the Access Ramp Fund. Thank you once again for your continued support in the life of Moncreiff.
- Thank you to all who made a donation to the World Day of Prayer retiral offering last Sunday. The total sum donated was £167, a wonderful
- Praise in the Park - Saturday 14 April, Strathclyde Park: A bus has been booked for this event leaving from the church at 12.45pm and returning
to church at 4.30pm. The cost for bus will be £5 for adults, children go free. Places are first come first served and information on securing a seat may be had from the church office,
01355 223328. As available seating at the park is unknown you may bring a small portable stool/seat.
- The next Moncreiff Table Top Sale is on Saturday 14 April from 10.00 until 12.00. Book a table £5 or donate
unwanted items, in good condition, to the Moncreiff table or come along for a friendly cuppa. Please support the table toppers, they are supporting our church too.
- The Moncreiff Caring Group will hold a brief
meeting after the service on Sunday 15 April in the Park Room. The next full meeting will be held on Wednesday 2 May at 7 pm in the Park
- The next COFFEE/TEA, BOARD GAMES AND A WEE NATTER
drop-in afternoon for all ages, will be held on 19 April from 1.30-3.30 pm. There are many games and jigsaws to choose. Don’t like games? Feel free to
just drop by and meet with friends or make some new ones. If you have any questions, please see us at the caring table or phone Ailsa on 522896.
- The next “Moncreiff
Prays” evening will be on Wednesday 18 April at 7 pm. We would be heartened if you could join us in prayer. We pray requested/suggested prayers for
others named and unnamed; for the life of Moncreiff; for our community; for our world and much more. If you or anyone you know needs prayer, or you have a subject that you think needs prayer,
please place your requests in the prayer box or note in the prayer notebook on the caring team table in the vestibule. (Matthew 18 : 19-20). For further information please
contact Ailsa 522896
- The next service in Forefaulds will be held on
Thursday 26 April at 2.30 pm (meeting there at 2.20 pm). All welcome. Please note the revised dates for this year are noted on the notice
- The Guild Coffee Morning has been rearranged and will now take place on
Saturday 28 April from 10.00 until 12.00. Tickets purchased for the original date are still valid and entry at the door is £2. Hope to see you
- Ramp Access –
MDG Fundraisers have been applying for external funding to provide an access ramp from the car park to the upper level of the building. Thank you to all who have independently contributed
towards the sum of £422.49 received for this vital project. It represents just over 10% of the cost of the ramp. We hope to hear about external funding applications in the next two to three
weeks and will keep you up to date with progress. We really appreciate your generosity and also that of Fresh N Press at Calderwood Square who have also made a contribution. Working together we
can make things happen.
- Are you spring cleaning? Please remember the work of the
clothing bank and the church which supports our donation to CAP and the St Andrews Hospice. Over the years the charities have been well supported by our congregation to the tune of many
hundreds of pounds so please continue to support the clothing bank. Thank you.
- Keep Fit
is on Monday at 11 am.
- Yoga is on
Wednesday at 3.30 pm
- Badminton restarts Wednesday 11 April.
- The Coffee Shop is closed for Easter Holidays and will reopen on Monday 16 April.
- A box is available under the book table to receive donations of dried food and tins for distribution to East Kilbride Food
- Intimations should be handed in to the church office in writing, or sent by email, no later than 10 am
- Website & Facebook: Keep up to date with what’s going on in Moncreiff by visiting our website: www.moncreiffparishchurch.co.uk and our
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scottish Charity No. SC01675