How to Stay Safe in the World Today! May Robertson
1. Avoid riding in automobiles because they are responsible for 20% of all fatal accidents.
2. Do not stay at home because 17% of all accidents occur in the home.
3. Avoid walking on streets or sidewalks because 14% of all accidents occur to pedestrians.
4. Avoid traveling by air, rail or water, because 16% of all accidents involve these forms of transportation
5. Of the remaining 33%, 32% of all deaths occur in Hospitals. Above all else. Avoid Hospitals!
6. You will be pleased to hear that only 0.001% of all deaths occur in worship services in Church, and these are usually due to physical disorders. Therefore, logic tells us that the safest place for you to be at any given point in time is at Church ! Bible Study is safe too. The percentage of deaths during Bible Study is even less.
FOR SAFETY'S SAKE
Attend church and read your Bible
IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE.